Rural Women Development Center (RWDC) is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to improving destitute women, child, landless and poor of the poorest people lives by establishing in 1995 AD in Dang district.
RWDC/Dang is working to improve governance, education, health, agriculture and economic empowerment of women, young, marginalized and poorest communities. At present, RWDC is covering Dang, Banke, Salyan and Bardiya district by launching various project/program. Funded USAID, supported FHI 360, RWDC has been launching Civil Society: Mutual Accountability Project (CS:MAP) since March 01, 2017. This is a three year project in this district. Volunteer is needs for this project in Dang, please qualified candidates to apply for this post with required documents within one week at the RWDC office.
Required number: one
Working area: Dang
- Minimum +2 pass from recognized university
- Have positive thinking and basic knowledge about on local bodies and development program
- Priority to the local people where conducting CS:MAP project
- Capable for working in team as per program requirement
- Daily, 3-4 hours will give time to office and priority to candidates, who committed for minimum 6 months.
- Priority to applicants of deprived and marginalized communities
For this position, qualified applicants to apply with own bio data, academic, experience and citizen certificates photocopy at 5 o’clock by 2074-06-30.
Organization will contact for written and interview examination who applicants selected in preliminary process.
Rural Women Development Center, Ghorahi Dang
Contact no. 082-560489