Rural Women Development Center (RWDC) is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to improving destitute women, child, landless and poor of the poorest people lives established in 1994 AD in Dang. RWDC/Dang is working on governance, education, health & nutrition, livelihood, and micro finance sector to improve economic empowerment for women, young, marginalized and poor communities in Dang, Banke, Bardiya, Salyan and Pyuthan district.
RWDC is currently seeking qualified candidate for the position of Accountant for Strengthening Small Holder Farmers Organization for Livestock Value (SLVC- II), supported by Heifer International Nepal. Qualified candidate will apply for the following position by Feb 10, 2019.
Dang, Salyan and Pyuthan
Number of Staff: 1
- A minimum of 10+2 in Commerce or equivalent, high qualification will be better.
- 2 years working experience in the related field. Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
- Knowledge of Computer basically in Word, Excel, Email, Internet, etc.
- Demonstrate high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Application letter
- Qualification certificate
- 2 photos (pp size)
- Certificate of computer and training
- Working certificate
Types of exam: written and interview
Rural Women Development Centre (RWDC)
Ghorahi Sub Metropolitan City -15 Dang
Phone: 082-560489, 560837
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com